Irisa : a unique product strategy for a unique multimedia software range
The unique Irisa strategy allows DATAMEDIA :
· To incorporate current and future standards
· Both formal and de-facto
· To support accepted industrial strength operating systems
· To support all forms of communication media and devices
This common architecture concept, the “Irisa Interaction Management Model”, allows Irisa to incorporate a simple and homogeneous implementation of all electronic media, including but not limited to:
· Interactive Voice Servers
· Computerised Telephony
· Services on GSM, WAP
· SMS messages
· Call Centers integrating the ACD and PBX functions
to any current
Current and future media and devices
Elimination of many
One stop investment
Using a major bank as an example, in the early 90’s, Irisa was used to provide home banking services. Since then, the bank has added voice servers for customer account services and offered a shopping center on the Net. Irisa also provided the bank with necessary tools for the setting up of Interactive television services.
The Irisa multimedia communication server stands out from other solutions as it supports all communication services and requires no additional integration work with other components : this eliminates many of the additional risks and costs associated with fragmented development, differing technology strategies, complex interfaces and APIs, multi-vendor maintenance, extended deadlines delivery. Irisa is a “one stop” investment.
DATAMEDIA guarantees the longevity of its software products and continues to enhance performance and reliability, as well as adding new features and continuing to offer price/performance without equal. Irisa adapts to every customers system requirements and financial commitments.
The Irisa product range
· It is a multimedia communication server
· A unique object-oriented development tool for all communication media
· It is scalable both in terms of number of users and media/device types
· It is independent of the hardware and operating system platform supporting both UNIX and Microsoft environments
· Incorporates the latest in ACD and PBX functionality
· A solution for the new breed of open and distributed Call Centers
· It is reliable, efficient and secure for demanding e-business solutions, for example
Irisa, a multimedia
Available on both UNIX and Microsoft environments
Open and distributed
The Irisa products together with the skills and commitment of DATAMEDIA’s business partners ensure the on-time and on-budget success of mission critical projects.
Our offer and our partnership strategy
DATAMEDIA‘s core activity is software development.
However, a successful project requires many other skills and services, so DATAMEDIA offers these to both its customers and business partners. These include on-site and on-line technical support, maintenance and upgrade services, training courses, and installation services.
These are all provided by DATAMEDIA’s highly-skilled staff.
To meet all customer needs, DATAMEDIA has a significant commitment to business partners, particularly those that play a significant role as system integrators in this new e-business age. Their ability in developing, integrating, and customising Irisa products and in providing ongoing support is fundamental to DATAMEDIA’s worldwide business strategy as the Internet and new communication services assume a global presence.
As DATAMEDIA’s founder, Vladimir A. Brauner,
Support and maintenance
With all significant